Click Here to Visit the SCHCHA Annual Conference Website!
Click Here to Download the Conference Brochure!
Early Registration Pricing Ends 10/1/2021
Here are some highlights for this year’s conference:
- Our opening keynote speaker is Chris Powell, BS, MA, DISC, E-8 (USN RET), MTS, who is a Retired Navy Senior Chief, certified Executive Coach, Speaker, Corporate Trainer, and DISC Consultant through the John Maxwell Certification Program. Read more about his presentation, "Taking Your Team From Talking to Connecting and Collaborating" at our conference website.
- NAHC’s Bill Dombi will deliver his federal update Tuesday morning, along with a panel discussion with the SCHCHA Advocacy Team for a state of the state update.
- Nominate a home care & hospice hero for one of our five H.O.M.E. (Honoring Outstanding Merit and Excellence) Awards! Nominations are due by October 1.
- 19 sessions for home care, home health, hospice, palliative care, and I/DD providers that will take place during this day and a half of learning. SCHCHA’s Professional Development Committee and SCHCHA staff reviewed the needs assessment survey results and chose topics from the many proposals we received that are important to your agency operations and success!
- Save when you 10 or more attendees from your agency register at the agency rate! Simply choose the correct registration option below or Download the Brochure.
- The Vendor Reception begins at 5:00pm Monday, October 25. Join us in the Pavilion by the ocean for appetizers and cocktails.
- The early registration deadline is OCTOBER 1 and the Room Block Rate Ends SEPTEMBER 30. For hotel information and reservations, please visit www.schchaconferences.com/venue or click here to make your reservation now.
This Conference Offers 8.75 Nurse Contact Hours
This event is presented by the Association for Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina, jointly provided by the South Carolina Home Care & Hospice Association. The Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Please speaker biographies, please visit www.schchaconferences.com. Bios will also be available on the conference mobile app.
||Day Rate (Mon/Tues)
*Agency Rate Registrations:
*To register 10 attendees using the agency rate, you must be a member of SCHCHA. Please fill out the registration form and fax, mail, or email it to [email protected] Be sure to include the names and emails of the 10 attendees from your organization. To register more than 10 individuals, a rate of $350 (before Oct. 1) or $380 (after Oct. 1) will be applied to each additional attendee.
Register One of the Following Ways:
Online: Sign in or create an account at www.schcha.org. Visit www.schcha.org/SCHCHA2021 to register for this event and pay via credit card or select "pay later" to be invoiced.
By Fax: Fax a copy of the registration form with the appropriate credit card information and signature to (919) 848-2355. Faxed registrations will not be processed without credit card information.
By Mail: Mail registration form with payment to: SCHCHA, 3101 Industrial Drive, Suite 204, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27609. Mailed registration forms will not be processed without payment. (Be sure and include the suite number!)
Please note that fees will be refunded, or invoices will be adjusted, only if written notice of cancellation is received by October 8, 2021. In the event of cancellation, SCHCHA will retain, or charge, $100 of the initial registration fee, per registrant, to cover administrative overhead. Once written cancellation is received, a SCHCHA staff member will review for approval. If your cancellation is approved, we will email back a signed and dated copy of the cancellation that your agency should retain on file in case of questions. While it is not permissible for several individuals to share a registration, SCHCHA will be happy to accept substitutions if notified of the change in writing.
Mobile Event App Access:
Registrants will be provided with instructions on how to access and use the mobile event app in advance of the conference. Access is granted to approved email addresses. Registrations may not be shared between agencies – the agency’s registration covers the access of only one email address (except when the agency rate has been selected). Materials, including handouts, will be made available in the conference app.
SCHCHA is dedicated to the safety of all conference attendees and vendors. We are continuing to monitor the changing COVID-19 situation and will inform attendees of our safety policies in advance of the event. SCHCHA is partnering with the Sonesta Resort to take every precaution to ensure our event is safe and successful. Please click here to learn more about the Sonesta Resort’s safety standards in preparation for our upcoming conference.